Apex Child Custody/Visitation Lawyer — Wake County Family Law Attorney

Child custody actions can be initiated by filing a civil action under N.C. Gen. Stat. ยงยง50-13.1 and 50-13.5. A person can also file a motion during a divorce action. Custody orders are never considered final so the court always has jurisdiction to modify a custody order with a showing of a substantial change in circumstances. […]